A person can be charged with Disorderly Conduct if they are refusing to comply with the order of a police or other law enforcement officer or intending to create or causing a dangerous situation or great inconvenience. Disorderly Conduct can be charged as a Class C misdemeanor.
Even though this can be charged as the lowest degree of a misdemeanor, this charges can still affect job prospects and future opportunities. Adam Elmore can help you determine the best path for your case. Contact Adam today to discuss your case.
You can read more about Disorderly Conduct on the Court website, here.


Elmore Law

952 S. Main Street, Suite A

Layton, Utah 84041

Phone: (801) 449-0461


  • Twitter Social Icon